With the holidays upon us I thought it would be fun to share three cool gifts for the writer(s) in your life. No, we aren’t selling anything and aren’t affiliated or sponsored by anyone, we just think you folks might enjoy some of these items. Let’s get to it.
1. Dango Pioneer Bifold Wallet And Pen
To start off the list we have this awesome wallet from Dango Products. This wallet is fresh off a highly successful Kickstarter campaign and you can now order it from their website. What makes this wallet perfect for the writer in your life is that it comes with a notebook and pen which fits perfectly inside the wallet. Here are some specs.
Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet Features:
- Handcrafted and assembled in the USA
- Vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Designed to hold up to 20 cards (business or credit cards)
- RFID blocking to keep your information safe and secure
- Designed to work with our MT02 Multi-Tool (available separately).
- 48 Page Dango Notebook (included with the Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet + Pen)
Dango Pen Features:
- CNC’d 6061 aerospace grade aluminum
- Anodized finish for a long-lasting, durable coating
- Schmidt 4889M black ink refill (Made in Germany).
Compatible with Fisher space ink refills as well.
- Slotted end, allowing attach points for key rings, lanyards, etc.
- Silicone o-rings for grip
“With the Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet, we saw an opportunity to design something that we would like to use everyday. We used top quality materials, cutting edge design, added functionality and blended materials to elevate the bifold wallet as you know it. Each wallet is made and assembled in the USA, ensuring exceptional quality and attention to detail. The fine, genuine Italian vegetable tanned leather is cut, then sewn together with only the finest materials possible. The wallet has RFID blocking material laminated to it to keep your information safe. The silicone band’s durable and elastic properties give you flexibility on how you use your wallet (banding both pockets together, banding one side or band-less). By blending these high quality materials, Dango P01 Pioneer Wallets offer a balanced feeling of old school manufacturing methods with modern design and functionality.”
– Info via Dango Products official website
FlashGet S100 Typewriter Edition Mechanical Keyboard
This mechanical keyboard from FlashGet is perfect for the writer who loves the feeling of using a typewriter but also uses modern writing software. It’s the best of both worlds! Coming in around $77.00, this keyboard is very reasonable in price as well.
3. Writers Tears Copper Pot Irish Whiskey
Here’s a gift that’ll be sure to perk up the writer in your life. Who doesn’t love whiskey? This whiskey actually won the gold medal for an Irish Blended Whiskey at the 2013 Irish Whiskey Awards. So not only is it a writing themed whiskey, it’s actually good, too! Check out its profile.
Writers Tears is a light, sweet Irish whiskey made using a mix of single pot still and single malt whiskeys, resulting in oodles of honey’d, fruity notes. Wonderfully easy to drink, it would make for a great introduction to Irish whiskey for folks new to the spirit. No writers were harmed in the making of this whiskey.
Profile via Master of Malt
We hope the writer in your life enjoys these gifts as much as we have. Until next time, keep on writing!